Ahuja CMA-5400 50-WATTS Conference System Central Amplifier
- Gooseneck microphone with a long, sensitive 18″ (47 cm) length for comfortable sharing between two delegate.
- An LED indicator with a uniform and bright band.
- The Chairman/Delegate Units feature a well-contoured plastic top that gives them a superior appearance.
- For better stability of Chairman/Delegate Units, a robust and compact die-cast aluminium base is required.
- Each Chairman/Delegate Unit has an adjustable headphone output.
- The automatic Mic Off feature is available in Delegate units and can be selected through a switch located in the Central Amplifier.
- Priority Switch for Chairman Unit
- Central Amplifier also has a digital recorder that can be used to record the proceedings. It can also play back pre-recorded messages.
- Central Amplifier has a switchable send/return option
- For various user applications, there are three inputs for Mic and one Aux.
- 50W PA Amplifier to provide adequate sound reinforcement
- For monitoring purposes, Central Amplifier provides headphone output.
- AC Mains and 24V DC operation.
- Central Amplifier 19″ rack mountable
- As required for large conferences, the Central Amplifier can feed two separate groups of Delegate Units.
- By using Junction Boxes (CB-45), Conference System can easily be installed in a bus station arrangement.
|Line Output 1||17.5V DC/3A Max.; -34dBV (20mV)|
|Line Output 2||17.5V DC/3A Max.; -34dBV (20mV)|
|Power Output||50W RMS at 2% THD, 90W Max.|
|Inputs||3×Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 1×Aux 100mV/470kΩ|
|Frequency Response||60-14,000Hz (± 3dB)|
|S/N Ratio||> 60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: -10dB at 100Hz, Treble: -10dB at 10kHz|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Requirement||AC: 220-240V, 50/60Hz, DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Protections||AC Fuse 1×3 Amp , DC Fuse 2×10 Amp.|
|Dimensions||W483 × H110× D325 mm|
Ahuja CMA-5400 Price in Bangladesh
|Item:||Conference System Central Amplifier|
Ahuja Audio Systems Buying Guide for Meetings and Conferences CMA-5400
The Ahuja Audio Systems CMA-5400 is a conference room audio system that can be used to amplify sound and improve the quality of voice. It has an FM radio tuner, CD player, and cassette player built in so you can play your favorite music from a variety of devices. It also has a headphone jack for private listening. This conference room audio system is perfect for meetings or conferences.
What is Conference System?
A meeting room audio conference system is a type of audio conferencing system that allows people to speak and listen to one another in a meeting room. These systems are often used in boardrooms, but can also be found in other spaces such as hotel lobbies, libraries, and classrooms. Conference System is a tool that allows conference call participants to share their screens with one another. This enables participants to see the same thing, and it makes it easy for meeting organizers to lead discussions.
What is Meeting Room Audio Conference Central Amplifier?
Meeting Room Audio Conference Central Amplifier is a device that is used to amplify the sound of audio conference calls. Meeting Room Audio Conference Central Amplifier is a device that provides audio and video to meeting rooms. It can be controlled remotely, and also has the ability to connect to an existing sound system.
What is the Conference delegate Unit?
The Ahuja Conference delegate Unit is a unit that provides a way for delegates to have a voice in the conference. It can be used to vote on topics and resolutions, as well as propose new resolutions. A Meeting Room Audio Conference delegate Unit is a device that allows an audio conference to take place in a room without the need for speakers. The unit plugs into the wall and transmits sound directly to all of the participants, who can plug their headphones into the unit.
What is the Ahuja Conference Chairman Unit?
The Ahuja Conference Chairman Unit is a group of people who are in charge of the conference. They are responsible for making sure that all the necessary materials are available to run the conference smoothly. This includes things like food, drinks, and other items that are necessary for the conference.
What is the Adjustable headphone output available from each Chairman/Delegate Unit?
The adjustable headphone output is a 3.5mm stereo jack that can be used for headphones or an external speaker.
The Automatic Mic Off feature in Delegate units is selectable through a switch in the Central Amplifier.
What is Central Mixer Amplifier?
A central mixer amplifier is a device that takes the inputs from various microphones and combines them into one output. It can also be used to combine various audio sources such as CD players, tape decks, and other devices.
How to choose the Best Meeting Room Conference System?
This question is too broad. Meeting room design, size, and the needs of the meeting space will determine what type of conference system to choose. However, there are some general guidelines to follow when choosing a conference system.
There are a lot of different factors to consider when choosing the best meeting room conference system. The size of the space, how many people will be present, and what technologies will be used are all important considerations. For example, if you have a small space with only a few people attending. If you have a large space and multiple people attending, then a multi-line conference system is probably your best option.
Table of Contents